- Neurological Research Technology
- Remote, US West Coast
- $150,000 to $200,000 Basic + Bonus (OTE $25,000+) + Benefits
- JOB-3136 ZSA
This is an outstanding sales leadership opportunity with an established leader in brain-computer interface technology.
The appointed VP Sales will work with both new and existing customers to assess neuroscience research tool needs and deliver appropriate solutions to achieve agreed revenue and margin objectives. This will involve:
- Increasing market share and brand recognition for our client’s brain-computer interface technology
- Generating leads, quoting, closing sales, and managing post-sales support, for both end users and channel partners
- Leading a small team of sales, marketing, technical support and aftersales professionals
- Designing and implementing a robust sales and marketing plan to achieve agreed objectives.
- Representing the business at trade events and scientific community seminars
- Keeping updated with all developments in the neuroscience research sector
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s (ideally master’s) degree qualification in neuroscience, psychology, biomedical engineering or a related field of study
- Previous sales leadership experience within neuroscience research technology
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong commercial acumen, negotiation and closing abilities.
Our client is an established biotech business which develops award-winning software and hardware solutions that continue to break new ground in the global neuroscience research community. The company works with academic institutions, hospitals, research institutes, pharmaceutical companies and government research laboratories on an international basis.