Vice President of Exploration
- CAD 150,000 to CAD 200,000 + Bonus
- JOB-3727 PKI
The appointed Vice President of Exploration will work closely with the CEO on our client’s strategic development plans, with overall management and decision-making responsibility for the company’s exploration function.
A gold exploration and development company focused on assets in Nevada with near-term production potential, our client’s primary asset is located adjacent to a formerly producing mine which produced ~575,000 ounces of gold, including ~170,000 ounces from open pit and ~405,000 ounces from underground mining operations.
With over twenty years’ exploration experience, the company’s management team have a proven track record of successfully raising hundreds of millions of dollars for its projects.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of ten years’ gold exploration experience
- At least five years’ specific experience of managing exploration projects and teams.
- Integrity, dependability ,and a positive attitude.
- Extensive experience of working with NI 43-101 Resource Technical Reports
- Strong technical skills with good business acumen
- The ability to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with various stakeholders including contractors, governments, local communities, and direct reports.
- Strong capabilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook and related geology software packages
- The ability to present competently to investors in corporate settings and at capital raising events.
- (Ideally) post-graduate education in geology or earth sciences
- (Ideally) familiarity with the jurisdiction