Talent Acquisition Manager
- UK, Leeds, LS1
- Outstanding Remuneration & Rewards Package
- JOB-5247 JHO
Having relocated to fantastic new office headquarters in 2023, we are now looking to continue and consolidate our impressive expansion in 2024 with ambitious headcount growth objectives that require us to attract and engage the very best talent on the market.
A successful executive recruitment business operating across a range of established and emerging sectors, Verrus have a proven track record for proactively delivering game-changing professionals to a predominantly international client base that ranges from rapid growth start-ups through to established corporations.
This is an exciting and brand-new position within Verrus which will see the successful candidate playing a unique and pivotal role in the business: Driving in-house headcount growth through effective talent attraction, identification, acquisition, and onboarding, with principal responsibilities to include:
- Using employment websites, LinkedIn, and social media platforms to identify, engage with and attract potential new employees for consultant, management, and support staff positions.
- Attending careers fairs and graduate events to convey Verrus’ employer brand and to develop a sustainable pipeline of potential future hires.
- Assessing suitable candidates via telephone, video calls and face to face meetings to evaluate suitability.
- Working with the Operations Director and Communications Lead on the company’s marketing strategy in relation to brand identity, culture, values, growth, and talent attraction
- Arranging 2nd stage interviews between applicants and Divisional Managing Directors, sharing accountability to enable the achievement of divisional headcount targets.
- Understanding the individual characteristics and nuances of each division (staff, leadership, culture, specialist markets) and collaborating with each Divisional Managing Director to ensure best-fit selection.
- Working with the Operations Director and Communications Lead to ensure that all candidate attraction media and marketing collateral is kept relevant, accurate, consistent, and engaging.
- Arranging start dates, managing job offers, carrying out necessary reference checks etc.
- Running onboarding programs to ensure each new hire meets required operational competency levels prior to divisional induction.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification, ideally in a business or performance related discipline of study
- At least two years’ recruitment experience gained either in an external (consultancy) or internal (talent acquisition / in-house recruiter) capacity.
- Strong business acumen and commercial aptitude
- Confident, engaging, charismatic and articulate interpersonal / communication skills.
- First class organisational and prioritising abilities, with fastidious attention to detail
- Personal synergy with the company’s core values of honesty, integrity, hard work, transparency, tenacity, added value and quality.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft365 and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience of working in a small to medium sized enterprise (thereby understanding a continuously evolving and agile business model.)
- (Ideally) some knowledge of social media marketing
What we can deliver, in return, includes:
- A highly competitive remuneration package + company pension scheme
- A transparent and collaborative team culture underpinned by core values of trust and integrity.
- Clear opportunities to progress through the business as we continue to grow (strategy, HR, culture & wellbeing, leadership, training)
- A fabulous working environment in one of Leeds City Centre’s landmark office buildings
- A rapid selection and assessment process
- Good work/life balance with flexible hours and (qualifying) hybrid working tailored to individuals’ unique requirements.
- Access to cutting edge tools, resources, technology, and software platforms.
- Team social events, incentive-based trips, executive club overseas weekends away.
- (Qualifying) enrolment within a company-wide perks and discounts platform, plus GymFlex health & fitness incentive.