Senior Sales Executive
- $100,000 to $130,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Remote, United States
- Healthcare Supply Chain
- JOB-3787 ZSA
The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for growing current customers and recruiting new customers across the United States, working with contracted supply partners, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to lower customers’ supply costs and improve their operational efficiency.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Delivering a high level of account management and new business strategy for growth.
- Implementing sales initiatives to achieve individual and team sales goals.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and distributors
- Conducting business reviews for customers
- Attending strategic planning meetings with key suppliers.
- Assessing customer needs for products and services
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least four years’ experience selling to hospitals and IDNs.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification
- Strong hunter mentality
- A highly consultative, analytical, and customer-focused approach
- Strong knowledge of healthcare GPO/supply chain
Established for over twenty years, our client is a leading supply chain partner to the US healthcare industry. Using its advanced purchasing capabilities to provide the best-priced supplies, the company enables healthcare customers to alleviate supply chain problems with proven products and services.