Senior Project Manager
- Municipal Water Projects
- Hybrid, California
- $140,000 to $240,000 (DoE) + Benefits
- JOB-5151 PSC
The appointed Senior Project Manager will be responsible for project scope, schedule, budget, quality management, and the management of multi-disciplinary design team members on major water and wastewater projects.
The successful candidate’s key accountabilities will also include:
- Collaborating with the Client Service Leader and corporate sales and marketing team members for proposal preparation and client liaison to promote business development.
- Participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
- Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring engineering staff to enhance our client’s water services capabilities.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key client decision makers across the water sector.
- Participating and contributing to staff hiring to enhance growth in the office.
- Some domestic and/or international travel, the frequency of which will be contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree, ideally in civil, environmental, or chemical engineering
- At least ten years’ project management experience, ideally for projects in the municipal water sector.
- PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification (within 12 months of hire)
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Business development experience including the preparation of proposals and cost estimates.
Providing integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide, our client is a full-service engineering and construction firm which delivers exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Dedicated to the career journey of all its people, the company will provide you with the resources and reason to accomplish your professional goals, deliver world-class solutions and apply your diverse perspective you move forward together.