Senior Project Manager
- New Homes
- US, Southeast
- $130,000 to $230,000 (DoE) + Benefits
- JOB-2968 TKI
A leading homebuilder operating throughout the US Southeast for over thirty years is currently looking to appoint a proven Senior Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with (and therefore require experience of):
- Creating, maintaining, and driving project plans for client implementations within established timelines
- Developing and communicating detailed project timelines, tracking issues and running regular client meetings
- Acquiring a good understanding of the program business rules by managing the development and proper documentation of the client-approved Business Rules Document (BRD)
- Driving to outcomes via detailed follow-ups and meetings, holding all parties accountable for meeting project milestones by agreed dates.
- Escalating issues in a timely manner and managing changes in the plan by gaining approval from workstream leaders and the governance team
- Managing change control process post launch/go live date to ensure that the BRD and the Technical Requirements Document (TRD) are synchronized.