Senior Project Manager
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Hybrid, Pennsylvania
- $150,000 to $175,000 + Benefits
- JOB-5156 PSC
As part of its ongoing expansion, our client is looking to appoint a project senior project manager with a strong transportation (roadway & bridges) background.
- Delivering transportation infrastructure projects on time, within budget and to desired standards of quality and health & safety.
- Creating definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for projects.
- Preparing detailed statements of work with associated work breakdown structures.
- Assessing potential project risks and outlining risk mitigation solutions.
- Ensuring adherence to company and project management policies, procedures, and practices.
- Managing project costs to ensure profitability.
- Creating and reviewing timely client billings with internal billing support.
- Assisting with business development and proposals
- A minimum bachelor’s degree, ideally in civil engineering or related
- At least ten years’ project management experience in roadway and bridges construction
- A strong personal network of connections in Pennsylvania
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- In-depth knowledge of project goals, drivers, strategies, risks, and opportunities.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- Good personal computer skills including advanced knowledge in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
Delivering award-winning engineering, planning, and environmental expertise to the energy, transportation, development, government, and industrial sectors, our client is dedicated to:
- Integrating integrity, trust, and quality into all that it does
- Delivering outstanding client service and communication
- Enhancing business through high ethical standards
- Acknowledging its employees’ achievements
- Strengthening its success through safety