Senior Process Engineer
- Ethylene / Polymer Processing Plants
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- JOB-3693 CRA
The Senior Process Engineer will provide process engineering support for the identification and progression of new projects.
- Bring definition and scope to shape projects with limited initial information.
- Provide process engineering support for new projects, with emphasis on conceptual engineering.
- Provide process engineering support for identification of de-bottlenecking and optimization opportunities of existing operations.
- Conduct special studies.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in downstream process industry including ethylene and/or polymer plants.
- A strong understanding of processing operations, instrumentation and controls, and process and instrument diagrams (P& ID´s).
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in brown-field engineering.
- A working knowledge and application of regulatory requirements, industry codes and standards and recommend practices for process equipment.
- Experience with use and proper application of process simulation software packages such as HYSIS.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 20% of the time).
- Strong Health, Safety, and Environment focus and commitment.
- Design and/or operations experience in Petrochemical plants.
Our client is a leading engineering and industrial services company with global operations and technical expertise in processes and facilities. Through technological innovation, the company brings the highest quality and optimal cost to its customers, underpinned by a commitment to upholding its core values of people, responsibility, safety, integrity, performance, and service.