Senior Civil Project Manager
- Water & Wastewater Engineering
- $150,000 to $175,000 + Benefits.
- JOB-5067 PSC
An Arizona-based engineering and construction management firm specializing in water and wastewater projects is currently seeking an experienced Senior Civil Project Manager to join its 100+ staff.
- Working independently on large projects and assisting civil engineers as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Working on engineering designs, preparing reports, developing plans, preparing specifications, and compiling cost estimates
- Ethically and reliably delivering water and wastewater infrastructure projects to high-quality standards
- Preparing, coordinating, and monitoring projects from initial concept to final completion.
- Monitoring compliance to ensure industry codes and practices are adhered to and performance standards met.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum civil engineering degree with PE license.
- At least eight years’ experience in water/wastewater related design (treatment facilities, collection systems, booster and pump stations, water, reclaimed water, and wastewater master plans).
- At least five years’ project management experience in construction-related engineering services
- The ability to review shop drawings, RFIs, issuing engineers directives etc.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The comprehensive benefits plan offered by our client exceeds industry standards and is aimed at meeting each employee’s personal and professional expectations.
Benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, medical, dental and vision coverage; plus, a flexible spending plan and short and long-term disability.
The company also helps in securing its employees’ futures by offering 401k plans with employer matching, further education opportunities through professional seminars and conferences, and ample opportunities for career advancement.