Senior Business Development Manager
This is a pivotal appointment that will see the successful candidate becoming a long-term member of our client’s senior management team and progressing in time to Director level.
The appointed Senior Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
• Formulating new client relationships in order to secure new and repeat business
• Helping customers to understand the full engineering capabilities of the company
• Working with the estimating department and engineers to cost solutions prior to presenting and closing
• Managing all financial and budgetary aspects of contacts
• Acting as the face of the company with new and existing clients, ironing out any problems quickly and efficiently
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
• A recognised mechanical or building services engineering qualification
• Extensive HVAC and/or mechanical services knowledge, ideally encompassing modular plantrooms
• A proven track record of sales, account management and marketing experience
• Strong commercial acumen and contractual negotiation skills
• A strong network of end user contacts in the company’s core and target markets
Our client is a privately-owned heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractor specialising in the design, build and installation of high-pressure ventilation systems and prefabricated plantrooms for end users in the commercial, education, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, aviation and warehouse distribution sectors.