Senior Business Development Manager
- Industrial Drones / Mobile Robotics
- Remote, Netherlands
- €60,000 to €120,000 (DoE) + Commission
- JOB-3012 CRO
This is a rare opportunity to make a huge impact as our client continues to grow in the ever changing and expanding industry of industrial drones and autonomous mobile robotics.
The appointed Senior Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Creating ongoing relationships with customers, largely in industrial and inspection market sectors, bringing value with each interaction
- Identifying use cases per customer to deliver a project and product that can be scaled up to mass market.
- Focusing on existing products in the market that can be adapted from a manual machine to an autonomous machine.
- Managing the sales process, following each step, with tight control over each stage.
- Liaising with senior leadership to refine market proposition and GTM solutions.
- Meeting or exceeding all sales assigned KPIs and revenue goals.
- Collaborating effectively with sales, sales development, and marketing teams
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least five years’ experience in the sales of technology, robotics, drones and/or autonomous vehicles
- A track record of success in selling large, complex deals of size, taking a consultative approach to understand the application and value to the customer and business.
- A track record of implementing go-to-market strategies to consistently exceed goals in a competitive environment.
- (Ideally) a network of European clients across the industrial and inspection market
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- A desire for continuous learning and improvement and progress in a growing organisation
- Experience selling high volume, technical products is desirable for when the business evolves.
Our client is a rapidly growing mobile robotics organisation who are making strides to develop new autonomous solutions across markets. With high growth rates as well as a deep technical team, the organisation is primed to deliver the next phase of robotics technology to enhance businesses and customers across the globe.