- Technical Private Equity / Investment Banking
- Dallas, Texas
- Competitive (Market Rate) Package
- JOB-3790 TST
In preparation for a fund targeting around $300M in 2024, our client is looking to appoint a proven Senior Associate with at least four years’ investment banking and private equity experience.
The appointed Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing investment opportunities and preparing analysis and memos for discussion with the deal team and investment committee.
- Performing financial analyses and building detailed financial models, operating models, valuation / returns analysis.
- Assisting the investment team in diligence of new opportunities, including managing third-party diligence providers.
- Supporting the investment team with strategic vertical thesis development and related direct sourcing outreach for new acquisition opportunities.
- Managing lender relationships and assisting in debt-raise processes for new acquisitions and portfolio companies.
- Assisting in the negotiation of transaction related documents.
- Working with the portfolio company management teams and board of directors on different initiatives to drive enterprise value and growth.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of four years’ experience in investment banking, corporate development and / or private equity
- Extensive M&A experience (preferably 2 years’ investment banking and 2 years’ private equity experience).
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong GPA from a top-tier university and strong college entrance standardized test scores.
- Strong accounting, finance, modeling, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire for professional development.
- Excellent work ethic, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
A Texas-based lower middle market private equity firm comprised of senior operating and investing professionals, our client makes control investments in technical product and service businesses that have the potential to generate meaningful value through operational improvements and strategic initiatives. Established for over ten years, the firm has completed over 35 transactions and raised over $400M of committed capital. Our client is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.