- Commercial Real Estate
- Hybrid, New York
- $200,000 to $400,000 (DoE)
- JOB-3201 SNG
Counsel-level senior associate required to handle a wide variety of commercial real estate contracts and transactions.
The successful candidate will:
- Review, draft, and negotiate a wide range of commercial real estate contracts, including purchase and sale agreements, leases, and easements.
- Advise clients on various aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including zoning and land use regulations, financing, and title issues.
- Conduct due diligence investigations, review title reports / surveys, and negotiate resolutions to title defects.
- Represent clients in negotiations, mediations, and litigation related to commercial real estate disputes.
- Stay up to date on current laws and regulations related to commercial real estate, providing clients with relevant updates and recommendations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and industry professionals.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A thorough understanding of commercial real estate law
- At least four years’ experience of delivering exceptional legal counsel to real estate clients.
- (Ideally) a portable book of business
- A minimum JD degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to the bar in the jurisdiction in which the candidate will practice law.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a successful team.