- Medical / Dental Imaging Systems
- Europe, Remote
- Competitive Salary + Incentive Bonuses + Benefits
- JOB-3047 DFO
Continued expansion into Europe has brought about a requirement for our client to require a proven Sales Manager to consolidate and further its market share and brand recognition across the region.
The appointed Sales Manager will:
- Build and maintain the database with key account customers and leads, as well as new sales pipeline.
- Forecast sales volume in co-operation with headquarters.
- Prepare daily sales and activity reports.
- Participate in and help organize trade fairs and marketing activities.
- Actively seek new business development opportunities
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum university degree at bachelor’s or master’s level.
- Strong B2B experience in the sales of technical products/solutions to the dental or medical industry, preferably in an international company.
- A structured, customer oriented and strong focus on business development, from zero to success.
- The ability to adapt to high frequency of travel activity.
A leader in the development and manufacturing of flat panel X-ray systems for medical, dental, veterinary, security and industrial imaging applications, our client’s X-ray detectors are used in more than 40 countries worldwide.