- Digital Dentistry Solutions
- Europe, Home Based
- €70,000 (with €30,000 variable)
- JOB-2749 PMO
English and German speaking Sales Manager required to develop new and existing end user and channel business in the dental sector across Europe.
The appointed Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business growth and nurturing existing business revenues through direct sales activities with dental laboratories and in partnership with resellers.
Operating predominantly in the field, you will act as a knowledgeable resource for customers (who will have questions or product-related issues), delivering compelling customer presentations, creating quotations, concluding price negotiations and keeping an eye on market trends and new opportunities.
Your outgoing nature and ability to gain buy-in from others will help grow the company’s reputation as well as the territory’s revenue, thereby meeting ambitious sales targets.
Working closely with product and marketing teams to continuously improve the product and go-to-market strategy, you will manage customer data in the CRM system and generate accurate pipeline and forecasts.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ international sales experience
- Strong knowledge of CAD, CAM and/or 3D printing software for medical / healthcare (ideally dental) applications
- A network of contacts across dental manufacturing end users and resellers
- A robust sales skillset encompassing both new business development and existing account management
- Proven ability to negotiate and close five-figure deals
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Redefining how dental laboratories organize and execute their digital production, our client’s AI technology enables the automation of work preparation and planning for dental 3D Printing and CNC milling, with automated traceability for all production steps.