- Aroma Chemicals
- Home Based, Europe
- Competitive Remuneration & Benefits Package
- JOB-3443 TSE
The appointed Sales Manager will manage traders and distributors across Europe, plus two US-based global key accounts.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, and working closely with other members of the sales team to ensure the achievement of the business targets, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing existing business and delivering on key account plans
- Building in depth relationships with key accounts to grow share of wallet and meet margin aspirations
- Delivering product plans by driving sales in the region through trade/distribution partners
- Providing support to optimise supply chains to region and customers
- Ensuring forecasts are accurate and timely and information is shared freely with the team to build knowledge inside the business.
- Developing new business and finding new customers to drive growth
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate on NPD or make/buy decisions with key accounts
- Following market trends and translating into new business opportunities to deliver value
- Managing new product development launches within your region
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelors degree, ideally in chemistry or related
- Proven experience in the sales and marketing of specilaity chemicals/ingredients for the consumer products industry (fragrances and flavours preferred but cosmetic ingredients, consumer products & intermediates also considered)
- Experience of managing large multinational accounts with complex structures.
- A hunter mindset balanced by the ability to develop long term profitable relationships with existing customers
- A track record of customer focus and sales growth successes
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills
- The ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Willingness to travel extensively
A rapidly growing fragrance ingredients company with revenues of $250m and a strong global leadership position, our client produces a large portfolio of synthetic fragrance ingredients that customers use to make fragrances for everyday consumer products. Fostering a strong values-driven work environment for its global team, the company offers excellent opportunities to engage and reward its growing talent pool.