Proven business developer required to increase our client’s share of London’s commercial and high-end residential sectors.
The appointed Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Winning design & build projects/specifications for architectural glazing, sliding glazed doors and curtain walling
- Achieving pre-defined KPI, sales, margin and business growth targets
- Generating quotations and closing for new business sales growth
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships with architects, contractors and end clients
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ field sales success in the glazing industry or related external building envelope
- Experience of winning new build and retrofit projects in the high-end residential and/or commercial sectors
- Good negotiation and closing abilities
- A strong network of contacts among London architects, specifiers and property developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Specialists in the manufacture and installation of bespoke glazing systems for the high-end residential sector, our client uses world leading architectural brands to deliver sliding glazed doors, whole-house glazing packages, apartment winter gardens and luxury balcony glazing. Established in the UK for over 30 years, the company also installs its products in commercial premises such as sporting stadia, prestigious public buildings, high street stores and leading hotel chains.