- Asset Integrity Solutions
- Hybrid, Houston, Texas
- Competitive Package (DoE)
- JOB-3236 CRA
The successful candidate will engage in effective business development and sales activities for inspection, non-destructive examination (NDE), mechanical integrity (MI), engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) management services in the oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
The appointed Sales Manager will exercise specialty expertise in the inspection, advanced NDE & MI fields to yield inside and outside sales opportunities that are aligned with the company’s strategic growth strategies. This will principally involve:
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Establishing sales objectives through forecasting and developing annual quotas for regions and territories
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/services.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by liaising with the supply chain and marketing departments for strategies related to demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Managing sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the customer base and ensures effective market presence.
- Building and promoting strong customer relationships to fully understand their needs.
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Executive Management.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Applicants will be expected to be capable of demonstrating:
- (Ideally) a minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration or related.
- Previous success in a sales position, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- SME (Subject Matter Expertise) in NDE Methods/Techniques & MI related work scopes
- (Ideally) API Certifications (i.e., 510, 570, 653, 580, 571)
- A commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- The ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to drive the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- A willingness to travel domestically at least 50% of time, with limited international travel as required.
Our client is leading technology, engineering and industrial services company offering technical expertise in processes and facilities on a global scale. The company has achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification, a globally recognized certification of quality management system standards. These standards underline our client’s commitment to developing processes the ensure consistency, reliability, and accountability across its business operations.