- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus (Up to 25% of Basic Salary) + Vehicle + Computer + Cellphone + Expenses + 30 Days’ Paid Vacation
- JOB-3806 CRA
The appointed Sales Engineer will plan and execute a balance of direct sales and technical discussions to meet sales objectives, fully understand customers’ applications and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Developing customer relationships
- Identifying customer requirements
- Managing regional sales and forecasting for Germany
- Applying sales strategies within pre-identified budgetary restraints
- Providing input to product feature enhancements and process improvements.
- Supporting R&D engineering in translating customer needs and reports
- Leveraging Sage X3 (ERP and Project Management) and related sales tools
- Monthly and quarterly reporting, as needed.
- Attending training, seminars, trade shows, and any other learning activities
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification in a technical discipline, ideally mechanical engineering
- At least three years’ experience in selling technical products (ideally, bearings or related) to large OEM customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in German (native) and English (proficient)
- An understanding of technical documents, such as PPAPs and Technical Prints
- A willingness to travel extensively across German, and occasionally internationally.
A leading international manufacturer of high-quality bearings, our client brings world-class manufacturing and management skills from the United States, Europe, and Japan, with strict implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and TS 16949 and unwavering respect for quality control and environment protection. The company’s customized bearings are supplied to OEM customers in a range of industries, including gearbox, electric motor, construction machinery, material handling equipment, compressors, and more.