As part of its strategic expansion, our client is now looking to recruit a proven sales leader to head up its team of internal and field sales representatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Set and deliver a strategic market development plan for the next five years
- Achieve consistent UK sales growth through proactive planning and KPI development
- Develop strong and profitable relationships with key accounts across the UK & Ireland
- Work with procurement to expand the product range with new and innovative products
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Previous leadership experience in a senior management role
- A track record of success in recruiting, training and developing internal and external sales teams to profitable levels of competence and performance
- (Ideally) experience in heating or related (building, flooring etc) products
- Strong negotiation skills and contractual acumen
Specialising in underfloor heating systems for single room or multi-occupational developments, our client supplies high quality products at affordable prices to both trade and consumer customers. The company’s team of design engineers not only produce CAD designs for all installations but also ensure that all projects are delivered on time and with outstanding customer service.