- AI for Mining Operations
- Hybrid, Toronto
- C$200,000 to C$230,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-1974 MCU
As a hunter at heart, you will introduce a cutting-edge AI technology value proposition and drive sales with executive stakeholders across the Canadian mining and minerals sector.
You will impact the business by defining, implementing, and executing sales activities and strategies within the public and private sectors, key responsibilities being to:
- Pursue large opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market
- Drive predictable and repeatable sales while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline
- Develop and execute a regional plan to meet assigned quota targets
- Develop relationships with key partners to multiply presence in the region
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Participate in regional/local events, conferences, and seminars
- Provide market and product feedback to the Product and R&D teams
- Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts
What will you be expected to bring to the table?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the sales of enterprise software, ideally involving big data, artificial intelligence or machine learning
- A track record of selling into the minerals and mining sector, both directly and via channel
- A proven track record of penetrating new markets and new verticals to overachieve quota
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills required
- A minimum bachelor’s degree level of educational attainment
- A willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50% of the time)
Working with the world’s leading mining companies, our client empowers its customers through shared learning to help them gain a competitive edge and to work smarter and safer. The company’s innovative AI finds meaning and patterns in data which are translated into actions that solve the unsolvable, improving safety, maximizing productivity, and reducing costs, resulting in a strong ROI.