Sales Director, MEA
- IoT Projects
- Remote, Saudi Arabia
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- JOB-5066 PMO
A tech scale-up with big plans is currently looking for a sales director to achieve ambitious growth goals in the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Sales Director with a passion for IoT, we encourage you to apply.
Reporting to the CEO, the appointed MEA Sales Director will be responsible for developing and executing the regional sales strategy, leading a team of Account Executives, and driving revenue growth and pipeline development.
You will also work closely with our client’s marketing team to generate leads and create demand for its products and services, with key responsibilities to include:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities in the MEA region
- Building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at potential and existing customers
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Managing the sales cycle from lead generation through to close
- Forecasting and tracking sales performance
- Providing coaching and mentorship to Account Executives
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- 10+ years of sales experience in IoT-based projects, ideally related to smart parking, smart cities, waste management or agritech.
- A strong track record of success in driving revenue growth and pipeline development in the MEA region.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team, make a real impact on the growth of a fast-paced tech company, and work with engaging customers all over the MEA region.