- Veterinary Orthopedics
- Remote, Ottawa, Quebec & Maritimes
- CAD 55,000 to CAD 65,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-5123 DFO
To continue strengthening its foothold in the veterinary orthopedics market, our client is presently seeking a bilingual sales representative for the Ottawa, Quebec and Maritimes areas.
- Manage and foster account revenue growth.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication, in a timely fashion.
- Analyze accounts purchasing history and make recommendations to optimize customer account revenue.
- Organize, plan, monitor district activity to ensure market share optimization.
- Respond directly to customers’ needs by having an extensive familiarity with products and processes to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Make prompt decisions for servicing or handling a customer.
- Build and foster relationships with veterinarians and their teams to find and implement the proper sales cycles.
- Maintain and develop product knowledge, partaking in any training and skill-building seminars.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree
- At least two years’ sales experience, ideally within or related to the veterinary field.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Proven commitment to unparalleled customer service.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Applications and CRM systems/platforms
A global corporation dedicated to the advancing the health of companion animals through innovative veterinary orthopedic and mobility restoration solutions, our client proudly offers three decades of orthopedic expertise and serves over 50 markets globally. A place where ambitious leaders work together to unleash the best veterinary outcomes, the company fosters close collaboration with all its stakeholders, cultivating a diverse and inclusive working environment that allows versatility, inspiration and entrepreneurship at all levels.