Sales Account Executive
The ideal candidate will be a confident and personable individual with a successful track record in business to business sales and a passion for sport and fitness.
Our client is a market leader in sporting and fitness accessories spanning conventional fitness, Crossfit, Pro sports and elite eventing. As a consequence of its continued expansion, the company is now looking to appoint a Sales Account Executive to help manage existing accounts and to win and develop new business across the UK and Europe.
Already boasting an enviable customer base and strong brand recognition in the sector, this is an established business with a fantastic culture and an ongoing commitment to investing in its employees’ training, personal development and professional career progression.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- A highly proactive and growth-focused approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations, often under pressure
- Good business sense and the ability to work with multi-national customers