Regional Sales Manager
- Building Automation Technology
- Remote, Saudi Arabia
- Competitive Remuneration, Rewards & Benefits Package
- JOB-5071 BRY
A dynamic and rapidly growing company in the building management systems industry is presently looking for a highly motivated and results-driven Regional Sales Manager to join its Middle East sales team.
The appointed Regional Sales Manager will seek and develop new customers and work closely with the existing Middle East sales team to drive sales and profit growth, exceeding company targets and expectations while maintaining high levels of professionalism and integrity. This will involve:
- Executing short- and long-term sales strategies to accelerate business growth.
- Growing sales and increasing market share in the region.
- Analyzing market trends to achieve the target budget and identify future opportunities.
- Seeking new clients and maximizing client potential by managing, anticipating, understanding and interpreting their requirements.
- Resolving client concerns, recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future.
- Delivering a product solution that best satisfies client needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Preparing on-time responses to requests for proposals and information, coordinating with in-house teams to provide exemplary service to customers.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of competitor products and reporting intelligence on competitor pricing and marketing strategies.
- Attending and participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Providing client training sessions and webinars.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in electronic, electrical or mechanical engineering, or related technology
- At least two years’ sales experience in the commercial BMS industry
- Proficiency in the us of Microsoft Office products
- Technical ability to explain product functions.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to multitask and work independently without supervision.
- Proven territory management and new business development skills.
- Strong distribution and channel partner management experience
- The ability to develop relationships with clients and customers, responding promptly and appropriately.
A leading manufacturer of HVAC sensors and transmitters for Building Automation Management Systems, our client has established a worldwide reputation for leading-edge design technology, prompt technical support, and a commitment to on-time deliveries. With an ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System ensuring consistent product reliability, the company has been established for over forty years and today employs more than 120 employees across 9 global locations.