Regional Sales Director
- Women's Health Diagnostics
- Southwest United States
- Fantastic Remuneration & Rewards Package
- JOB-5141 EAT
We are currently seeking a qualified, motivated, and experienced Regional Sales Director for a leading healthcare company which specialises in genetic testing dedicated to improving women’s health.
Reporting to the Vice President, the appointed Regional Sales Director will drive sales and market share for our client’s testing products, including non-invasive prenatal testing, carrier screen testing and miscarriage testing. Ensuring profitable sales growth through the planning, execution, and management of a team of six to eight clinical field specialists (sales representatives) across the US Southwest, the Regional Sales Director will manage the development, activities, and goal achievement of the team, also managing budgets and coordinating corporate support to achieve sales goals.
- Educating and recruiting Key Opinion Leaders from the OBGYN medical community.
- Developing expertise in our client’s technology and service offerings to be able to best represent the company and its business interests: physicians and hospitals.
- Developing and executing plans to ensure the rapid distribution of all products.
- Devising business plans based on sales goals, expectations, and available resources, including regional strategies and tactics.
- Selecting, hiring, and coordinating the training of all sales professionals within your regional team.
- Providing constructive and effective feedback to sales professionals to maximize their potential.
- Spending time in the field with sales professionals to provide direction and help them develop.
- Providing direction based on field input, market assessments and trends to develop a region which is consistently implementing “Best Practices”.
- Designing, planning, and implementing territory alignment based on maximum ROI.
- Establishing positive working relationships with all key customer segments (internal and external).
- A minimum of three years’ physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business, preferably a genetics laboratory
- At least five years’ successful sales management/leadership experience, preferably in diagnostic laboratory business.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification in business, marketing, or related (MBA optional)
- A background in medical or biological sciences (clinical diagnostics preferred).