- Commercial Concrete Construction
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- $80,000 to $100,000 + Laptop + Health Insurance + 401K + Company Vehicle
- JOB-5144 RHA
An established concrete construction company operating in North and South Carolina is currently looking to add to its commercial projects team which focuses on concrete new construction, stone shooting and waterproofing.
The appointed Project Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Reviewing contracts and scope of work for each project
- Managing all financial aspects of each project
- Performing accurate, thorough and timely quantity takeoffs from construction documents/plans using Planswift or similar software to complete project proposals.
- Managing the workload accurately and sufficiently as related to the contracted scope of work.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with clients and ensuring clear and consistent communication
- Developing and maintaining updated and accurate schedules for each project
- Representing the company in meetings with General Contractor
- Working effectively with assigned Project Superintendents to ensure the correct execution of work.
- Processing and issuing sales agreements and subcontracts.
- Developing and maintaining a fair and professional relationship with subcontractors and vendors
- Fully reviewing all shop drawings, submittals, RFIs and project changes for each project.
- Accurately capturing each change and providing a full detailed account as required for additional cost pricing.
- Ensuring a safe work environment and quality standards are maintained.
- Tracking quantities of supplied materials to all projects
- Preparing complete concrete proposals including all required documentation for submission.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of estimate and proposals
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or similar
- At least five years’ construction project management experience from a subcontractor’s perspective, ideally within concrete construction
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
- A proven track record in the successful management of project costs, schedules, safety and quality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively and develop strong working relationships with Superintendents, vendors and clients.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products to include Microsoft Project and construction programs such as Timberline, and PlanSwift.