- Water & Wastewater Projects
- Hybrid, Colorado
- $150,000 to $200,000 + Benefits
- JOB-5152 PSC
Experienced Project Manager required to deliver water and wastewater infrastructure projects on time, within budget and to desired standards of quality and health & safety.
- Create project definitions, schedules, budgets and objectives for projects.
- Prepare detailed statements of work with associated work breakdown structures.
- Assess potential project risk and outline risk mitigation solutions.
- Ensure adherence to company and project management policies, procedures, and practices.
- Manage project costs to ensure profitability.
- Create and review timely client billings with internal billing support.
- Ensure timely client payment and follow up on outstanding client invoices to obtain payment.
- Review and approve subcontractor/vendor invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Manage project change using change management protocols.
- Ensure proper review of project scope by safety managers and proper implementation of safety plans.
- Provide guidance to drafters/designers, engineers, craft workers, other project team members, contractors or subcontractors.
- Clearly communicate project deadlines, assignments and objectives to project team members.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree and at least seven years’ related experience.
- PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification (within 12 months of hire)
- A willingness to travel domestically or internationally (max 10% of the time)
- Experience of budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance/accounting practices.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- In-depth knowledge of project goals, drivers, strategies, risks and opportunities.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- Good personal computer skills including advanced knowledge in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
Providing integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide, our client is a full-service engineering and construction firm which delivers exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle. Dedicated to the career journey of all its people, the company will provide you with the resources and reason to accomplish your professional goals, deliver world-class solutions and apply your diverse perspective you move forward together.