- Civil Engineering
- Seattle, Washington
- $100,000 to $150,000 (DoE) + Healthcare Benefits + 401k Plan (3% to 4% Match)
- JOB-3760 ABA
Experienced and qualified civil engineer required to deliver innovative geotechnical infrastructure projects on time, within budget and to exacting quality and safety standards.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Cost estimating, submittal generation and bid proposals.
- Design engineering and liaison between clients and design team.
- Materials and equipment procurement,
- Tracking job-costs and managing project schedules
- Managing, coordinating, and generating reports from field-collected data during scope installation.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in civil/geotechnical engineering or construction management.
- Strong project management experience, ideally also encompassing design and/or estimating elements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- The ability to organize multiple concurrent tasks according to priorities.
- Strong computer literacy encompassing MS Office applications, AutoCAD, and scheduling software.
Our client is an established design & build contractor specialising in earth retention systems, piling, ground improvement, tunnelling, shafts, deep foundations, mining, marine construction, and rockfall mitigation systems.
A privately-owned business whose owners are hands on and active in its day-to-day running, the company has been established for nearly three decades and is a full-service engineering contractor with six offices spanning the entire United States and a staff of professionally registered engineers who are experts in the design, fabrication and construction of unique infrastructure projects.