A leading manufacturer of pre-cast and pre-stressed concrete solutions is presently looking to appoint a proven projects/contracts manager from a civil engineering background.
The appointed Project Manager will oversee all construction activities associated with project delivery. Scheduling and coordinating production and installation processes so that projects meet specifications and programmes, the successful candidate will ensure that contracts are completed on time, within budget and with an exemplary Health & Safety record. He or she will also be expected to participate in business development activities through presentations and sample viewings with prospective clients and architects.
The individual our client is seeking should have:
- A strong civil/structural engineering or offsite construction background
- Proven setting out skills
- A minimum of five years’ project / contracts / construction / site management success
- The ability to manage multiple projects of different size and value
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- The ability to understand and work from production schematics, engineering drawings and architects’ plans
Established for over forty years, our client has become one of the UK & Ireland’s leading manufacturers of precast concrete products. Successfully delivering projects from initial design to delivery on site, the company’s modern and accredited manufacturing facilities embrace the latest sustainable production methods and its skilled design team benefit from state-of-the-art software.