- Municipal Infrastructure
- New York
- $60,000 to $100,000 + Benefits
- JOB-3084 TKI
Self-starting, motivated and goal-oriented Project Engineer required for our client’s Transportation, Engineering & Development team.
The appointed Project Engineer will perform a variety of municipal engineering functions, including:
- Maintenance and capital improvement programs for roadways, traffic signals, and bicycle and pedestrian facilities
- Reviewing development projects and permits.
- Addressing business and resident inquiries related to transportation and engineering matters.
- Participating in multi-disciplinary regional project teams with other teams, city departments, and other agencies
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management or transportation infrastructure
- Experience of supporting civil engineering projects, ideally municipal
- State engineering intern and driver’s license
- Strong IT, analytical, communication, project management and report preparation skills
- Experience of interacting with the public and/or with project stakeholders