- Petrochemical & Water Treatment Projects
- $75,000 to $100,000 + Benefits
- JOB-3694 CRA
The Project Engineer will help plan, direct, organize, and execute the activities of designated projects to ensure their goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timelines and budgets.
- Planning projects, including establishing project organization and staffing.
- Developing project execution plans.
- Coordinating with project controls on the schedule and budget
- Delivering designated project results.
- Ensuring all HSE procedures are known and followed.
- Client interface
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Assessing risk and taking actions to mitigate risks.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification in chemical engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience in executing petrochemical or industrial water treatment projects.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the project management process, from concept through project closeout.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- The ability to work with multiple suppliers of engineering and construction services.
- Experience with risk analysis, mitigation, and contingency planning.
- Legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
- A willingness and ability to travel (up to 60% of the time)
- Experience with projects ranging in value from $100K to $100M.
Our client is a leading engineering and industrial services company with global operations and technical expertise in processes and facilities. Through technological innovation, the company brings the highest quality and optimal cost to its customers, underpinned by a commitment to upholding its core values of people, responsibility, safety, integrity, performance, and service.