- $295,000 to $355,000 + Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance + 401(k) Retirement + Disability + Life Insurance + Adoption Assistance + Backup Care for Dependents
- JOB-3795 ABR
Our client is seeking a mid-level patent associate with a minimum of 5 years’ patent counseling experience, including patent prosecution, patent validity, and non-infringement opinions.
To join the chemical, biotechnology and pharmaceutical practice group of our client’s pre-eminent and nationally recognised intellectual property department, applicant’s will be expected to demonstrate:
- A PhD in a biological science such as molecular biology, pharmacology, immunology or related
- Experience of developing a comprehensive IP strategy for large patent portfolios
- Strong legal writing and research skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong academic background, and law firm experience
- Admission to practice before the USPTO
- A JD from an ABA-approved law school
- Good standing and an active member of the Colorado Bar
With over 1,100 lawyers in 25 offices worldwide, our client offers practical business advice and cutting-edge legal insight in a team-based, positive, and collegial environment. Valuing collegiality, creativity, and intellectual curiosity among its lawyers, the firm seeks to make the practice both professionally and personally rewarding.