- Patent Prosecution
- Hybrid, New Jersey
- $155,000 to $175,000 + Benefits
- JOB-5045 EJP
A boutique intellectual property law firm in New Jersey is currently seeking to add an attorney to its team with two to five years’ proven patent prosecution experience.
The successful candidate will have a 1,550 billable hour target and will be involved with:
- Portfolio development and management
- Patent prosecution (including PTAB proceedings)
- Licensing IP transactions and due diligence
- IP counseling and strategic advice (including freedom-to-operate opinions)
- Trademark and designs
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Two to five years’ patent prosecution experience
- Specific experience within electrical, mechanical, physics and/or computer science verticals
- (Ideally) a familiarity with the challenges facing patent protection for inventions generated by artificial intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary educational qualifications
This is a small, collaborative, and collegial team of attorneys who consider themselves primarily a lifestyle firm, where staff have a life after work, work with great clients, and enjoy immediate opportunity to interface closely with them and develop long term rapport. The firm’s mission is to provide intellectual property services tailored to the needs of clients in a friendly, direct, and uncomplicated manner.