Patent Agent / Junior Associate
- Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- Boston, New York, Washington DC
- $150,000 to $250,000 (DoE) + Benefits
- JOB-3725 ABR
An ambitious patent agent or attorney with 2+ years’ patent prosecution experience is currently required for our client’s intellectual property department at either its Boston, New York, or Washington DC office.
This is fantastic opportunity offering significant responsibility and excellent career development potential. Our client’s patent agents and technology specialists work closely and collaboratively with associates and partners to gain a depth of experience in a broad range of patent strategy, drafting, prosecution and diligence matters, with significant client contact from day one.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- An advanced degree, or significant industry experience, in data/computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related
- Experience of preparing and prosecuting patent applications, ideally for artificial intelligence, machine learning, image analysis, cryptography, and/or software architecture
- Experience with bioinformatics or quantum computing would also be beneficial.
An award-winning, mid-sized, international law firm, our client’s lawyers and business services professionals offer a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, all contributing to the delivery of exceptional service and high-stakes litigation for clients in a variety of innovative industries.
The firm welcomes and celebrates talented individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, developing collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions.