- Biological / Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Hybrid, Houston, Texas
- Remuneration competitive with other AmLaw 100 firms, following the Cravath scale and factoring in prior work experience.
- JOB-3941 ABR
The successful candidate will conduct prior art searches for patentability and freedom to operate analyses, analysing patents and scientific papers to assist with patent preparation, prosecution, and counselling.
An international corporate law firm employing over 600 lawyers in offices across the United States and beyond, our client is among the largest US based law firms and provides a full spectrum of legal services in energy, technology, financial services, and private equity.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Registration to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- A strong technical background in biological or pharmaceutical sciences
- At least 2 years of patent prosecution experience
- A PhD or MS qualification in either cellular biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, immunology, virology, chemistry, organic chemistry, or pharmacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English