Mid-Level to Senior Associate
- Private Fund Formation
- San Francisco
- $345,000 to $425,000 (DoE) + Benefits
- JOB-3903 SGL
Our client is currently seeking a talented, imaginative, and hard-working mid-level to senior associate to join the asset management and investment funds practice group of its San Francisco office and work with a diverse range of premier global clients on important and impactful work.
Operating across five continents, our client represents a broad array of leading global corporations, capital markets participants, and ambitious middle-market and emerging growth companies. Also serving public sector entities, educational institutions, philanthropic organizations, and individuals, the firm’s lawyers counsel clients on their most sophisticated legal challenges in all areas of corporate and regulatory law, as well as litigation. The firm’s team of experienced lawyers and policy professionals will provide active mentoring and opportunities to assume increasing levels of responsibility on a variety of matters.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the formation and operation of private equity, private credit, real estate, infrastructure, or similar private funds (hedge funds and venture capital funds will also be considered)
- Experience of representing both sponsors and investors in a top-tier law firm or in-house experience at an institutional asset manager.
- Strong academic credentials and excellent communication, analytical, and writing skills.
- A commitment to providing the highest quality client service.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.