- Energy & Infrastructure Projects
- Hybrid, Washington DC, New York, Houston
- $250,000 to $400,000 + Package (Dependant on Experience)
- JOB-5188 LPA
Mid-Level (4th to 6th Year) Associate required with experience of M&A and financing transactions, ideally within or related to energy and infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and negotiating agreements pertaining to a broad range of energy transactions and projects, including (but not limited to) engineering, construction, and procurement (EPC) contracts and related development infrastructure projects.
- Strong transactional experience on M&A or financing transactions
- A high level of academic achievement (Juris Doctor degree required)
- A passion for providing high quality work product and client service.
- Self-motivation, high energy, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to complete responsibilities on deadline.
- License to practice in the jurisdiction in which you are applying.
Delivering the highest quality advice and novel solutions to legal challenges, our client is a top AM50 firm which handles complex transactions, litigation, and regulatory matters, forging strong and lasting relationship with clients including corporations, financial and governmental entities, small entrepreneurial companies, cultural, educational, and charitable institutions.
Operating from over 20 offices in the world’s major financial centers, the firm encourages associates to participate in a mentorship program which specifically focuses on the unique needs experienced attorneys face during professional transitions.
With a long-standing commitment to investing in its people, culture and diversity, the firm has an extensive pro bono program that allows attorneys to devote, and receive credit for, time for myriad causes that spark their interests and matches those interests with the legal needs in the community.