- Civil Litigation
- Los Angeles
- $140,000 to $300,000 (DoE) + Platinum Health Benefits + 401k.
- JOB-5376 EJP
A rapidly expanding California law firm specialising in plaintiff-side product liability and personal injury litigation, our client is currently looking to add further to its growing team with the appointment of a Litigation Attorney at its Los Angeles location.
Handling cases from start to finish, you will immerse yourself in challenging civil litigation cases and provide comprehensive legal representation, with mentorship and guidance provided.
Helping clients find justice and compensation, you will evaluate potential claims, conduct legal research, draft legal documents, and represent clients in court, all the time staying current on legal developments and changes in the law.
This position offers a unique pathway for professional growth, allowing you to expand your skills and knowledge in a supportive and collaborative environment.
The firm is seeking an empathic and experienced attorney with the ability to demonstrate:
- 1 to 5 years’ litigation experience, ideally in lemon law or personal injury litigation, but any practice area will be considered.
- Membership of (and in good standing with) the California State Bar Association
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- A strong interest in civil litigation
- Excellent research, analytical, and communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional growth and development.