- Premier Boutique Litigation Firm
- Hybrid, Tri-State Area (New York / Connecticut / New Jersey)
- $150,000 to $215,000 (DoE) + Bonus + Health Insurance + Commute Costs
- JOB-2990 EJP
A premier boutique law firm is currently looking to appoint an associate attorney with two to five years’ litigation experience.
The appointed Litigation Associate will work on a hybrid basis of three days per week in the firm’s NYC office and two days per week from home, which can therefore feasibly be anywhere within the Tri-State area. Our client’s attorneys are generally involved in all aspects of their cases, so the successful candidate will arguably develop more robust and broad-ranging experience than they might at a larger law firm.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Two to five years’ litigation experience, ideally across a mix of practice areas
- Excellent grades from a top US law school
- Prior Law Review publication and/or experience of clerking for a federal judge
- Experience in (and samples of) legal writing / law school transcripts
A premier litigation boutique in New York City, our client represents institutions and individuals in high-stakes criminal and regulatory enforcement matters, also handling a wide variety of civil litigation, with a special focus on media and entertainment.
An equal opportunity employer, the firm is committed to practicing law in a collegial, team-oriented environment, where younger lawyers work directly with partners and have the opportunity to play significant roles in the firm’s matters.