Investor Relations Director
- Mining & Infrastructure Solutions
- AUD 250,000 to AUD 350,000 + Short Terms Cash Benefits, + Equity + Relocation Assistance + Full Benefits
- JOB-3782 LMC
Looking to secure a stronger foothold in Asian markets, our client is presently looking to appoint an Investor Relations Director with connections in this region and, ideally, one or more regional languages.
A +$5Billion market cap global business, our client is one of the world’s leading mining and infrastructure solutions providers, producing a wide range of explosives, blasting systems, mining chemicals and geotechnical monitoring solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing press releases and creating marketing presentations
- Attending conferences and investor marketing meetings
- Responding to investor and analyst questions, managing consensus expectations
- Developing relationships with index analysts and traders to understand impacts of passive index rebalancing events and occurrences of unusual volumes and trading performance.
- Managing media relations and overseeing the social media program
- Generating internal department reports to management.
- Planning and preparing external communications and materials surrounding strategic initiatives
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven senior investor relations experience on an international basis.
- Knowledge of the Singapore and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges / capital markets.
- Connections with Asian institutional and retail investor networks.
- Fluent written and verbal communications skills in English (and ideally one or more Asian languages)