Investment Associate / Senior Investment Associate
- Technology & Automation Enabled Businesses.
- San Mateo, California
- $180,000 to $220,000 (DoE) + Bonus ($75,000 on Target) + 1%+ Equity in the Fund/GP
- JOB-4993 MSP
An established growth equity firm that advises and invests capital into technology and automation enabled businesses is presently seeking an exceptionally capable Investment Associate or Senior Investment Associate for a broad role with significant opportunity for advancement.
The successful candidate will have substantial responsibility, frequent interaction with the Managing Partners and top management, and exposure to many aspects of the firm’s strategic projects. As a member of the firm’s investment team, you will oversee all aspects of the investment process, including financial analysis, modeling, legal documentation review, investment memo preparation, investment sourcing, and due diligence. The position offers equity ownership in the investment funds and a clear path to career advancement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of three years’ successful experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, accounting, or mezzanine financing.
- Quantitative reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and clarity of thought
- Comprehensive skill in analyzing investment opportunities and evaluating companies’ business attributes, risks, and investment merits.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification, advanced degrees are a plus.