International Sales Manager
- Farm Management Software
- Remote, Europe (UK)
- €100,000 to €150,000 Basic + Bonus + Extensive Benefits
- JOB-3040 PMO
A leading developer of digital transformation solutions for crop production optimisation is presently seeking a proven sales developer to drive market share and brand recognition across the global agri-food value chain.
The appointed International Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Promoting the sales of supply chain traceability, financial management, real-time analytics, yield maximisation, machine data exchange and compliance reporting applications
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth globally
- Managing and maximising relationships with existing client base
- Presentation, negotiation, and sales cycle management with C-level decision makers across global stakeholders
- Conducting market research and competitor analyses to assess the market, position the offering and generate opportunities.
- Proven market development experience within the farm management technology sector
- A network or existing contacts across enterprise farms, food & beverage companies, government departments and R&D growers
- A bachelor’s degree level of educational attainment (preferred)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and at least one other major European language
- Proven track record of meeting ambitious KPI, revenue and margin targets
An award winning global AgTech company, our client’s digitalization technology enables data-driven and fact-based decision-making with real-time agronomic insights. The company’s range of digital agriculture solutions have been adopted by farms, food companies, agribusiness banks and farming ministries in more than 100 countries worldwide.