International Executive Recruiter
- UK, Leeds, LS1
- Outstanding Remuneration & Rewards Package
- JOB-5246 JHO
Having relocated to fantastic new office headquarters in 2023, we are now looking to continue and consolidate our impressive expansion in 2024 with ambitious headcount growth objectives that require us to attract and engage the very best talent on the market.
A successful executive recruitment business operating across a range of established and emerging sectors, Verrus have a proven track record for proactively delivering game-changing professionals to a predominantly international client base that ranges from rapid growth start-ups through to established corporations.
As an International Executive Recruiter with Verrus, you will be responsible for meeting billing objectives through the permanent placement of mid-level to C-suite executives in a pre-defined market vertical which may dovetail with or complement our current principal areas of sector specialism:
- Software solutions
- Life science
- Manufacturing & engineering
- Natural resources
As a globally operating consultancy there are no geographical restrictions on the scope of your recruiting activities, but you will nonetheless be integrating within – and will thereby benefit enormously from – an existing team of experienced consultants whose clients and candidates operate primarily across North America, Europe, Middle East, and Australasia.
If uncapped earning potential, meritocracy and rapid career progression are your prime drivers, then you might prove to be an important component of our continued growth and success.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification, ideally in a business or performance related discipline of study
- (Ideally) previous working experience in recruitment, consulting, sales, or business development
- Confident, engaging, and articulate interpersonal skills
- A bold, dynamic, competitive, and charismatic personality.
- First class written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages advantageous)
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, and commercial awareness
- Self-motivation, proactivity, tenacity, and resilience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft365 and LinkedIn
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple concurrent projects/campaigns.
What we can deliver, in return, includes:
- A highly competitive basic salary, uncapped commission on ALL billings (no threshold)
- Company pension scheme
- A transparent and collaborative team culture underpinned by core values of trust and integrity.
- A comprehensive onboarding process with ongoing training, development, and support
- Clear opportunities to progress through the business as we continue to grow, either in a senior consultant or leadership route
- A fabulous working environment in one of Leeds City Centre’s landmark office buildings
- A rapid selection and assessment process
- Good work/life balance with flexible hours and (qualifying) hybrid working tailored to individuals’ unique requirements.
- Access to cutting edge tools, resources, technology, and software platforms.
- Team social events, incentive-based trips, executive club overseas weekends away.
- (Qualifying) enrolment within a company-wide perks and discounts platform, plus GymFlex health & fitness incentive.