- Agriculture Technology
- £30,000 to £40,000 + 25 Days’ Holiday + Share Options (After 1 Year) + Flexible Working Hours
- JOB-3801 PMO
Energetic, organized and diligent HR Administrator required to provide robust support to our client’s growing human resources function.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for delivering all HR administration and documentation, managing the liaison between HR and employees, and ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be a key part of the HR team, with responsibilities including:
- Providing a professional and responsive HR service to the management and leadership team, as well as external clients
- Ensuring legal compliance and thorough governance through the timely delivery of high-quality HR documentation
- Updating HR policies and procedures; drafting templates and checklists
- Processing employee requests for information and providing clerical and administrative support to the HR Manager
- Drafting job adverts and writing advertising copy, liaising with recruitment agencies, dealing with incoming applications, replying to unsuccessful candidates, arranging interviews, and drafting questions
- Ensuring high quality onboarding and off boarding processes
- Supporting the HR Manager with resourcing and talent acquisition/planning
- Maintaining internal HR Systems and databases, coordinating information and preparing internal reports to measure effectiveness
- Staying up to date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect the business.
- Assisting with monthly payroll preparation
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ experience as an HR Coordinator, assistant or administrator
- Experience of running end-to-end recruitment campaigns.
- Competence in delivering a complete employee lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of employment law legislation
- Broad knowledge of HRIS/HRMS, payroll and other software.
- HR qualification (either CIPD Level 3 or relevant undergraduate/equivalent experience)
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- General IT proficiency and a keen eye for detail
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong documentation, writing and editing abilities.
- Robust planning and organizational capabilities
- Great time keeping skills and ability to work to tight deadlines (often under pressure)
- The ability to handle sensitive information confidentially and discreetly.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Designing, building, and licensing high-tech agricultural hardware and software solutions, our client also owns and operates vertical farms and conducts a growing program of agricultural research and development activities. Joining this company, you will become part of a dedicated, friendly, positive, and supportive team in an innovative and growing industry. The company offers open access to training, resources, a mentoring program, flexible working hours, an employee assistance program and many more benefits.