Head of Sales
- Carbon Ratings & Risk Analytics
- Remote, United States
- Competitive Remuneration, Bonus & Benefits Package
- JOB-5030 BRY
An established provider of risk-based ratings for the voluntary carbon market is presently seeking a dynamic, intelligent, and motivated Head of Sales to spearhead its expansion in the United States.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for promoting the adoption of the company’s platform and API to meet sales quota for the US market. This will involve:
- Achieving quarterly new business objectives by generating new customer leads through various approaches, including cold outreach, social selling, and coordinated campaigns.
- Implementing a solution-oriented sales approach to align with the unique needs of prospects.
- Providing timely and accurate insights into sales pipeline to ensure precise forecasting.
- Utilizing appropriate techniques to cultivate and manage a pipeline of new business prospects.
- Fostering valuable client and industry relationships to enhance awareness and the positioning of the company’s services, thereby driving business growth.
- Contributing to the overall growth strategy by proactively understanding the assigned territory, including market trends and the competitive landscape.
- Managing forecasts and campaign execution with precision and diligence.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of seven years’ proven sales track record in a quota-bearing role.
- Experience of selling financial and/or commodity information services (data/platform sales to front-to-back-office users).
- A track record of successfully executing complex sales and negotiations.
- The ability to build strong relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders.
- IT proficiency including MS PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM systems.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification
- Strong communication skills to effectively explaining the company’s products to both experienced energy industry professionals (in semi-technical language) and newcomers in the voluntary carbon market (in a more straightforward manner).
Our client is a global agency for the voluntary carbon market, whose ratings and support tools enable buyers, intermediaries, investors, and carbon project developers to assess and manage risks effectively.
Established for over twenty years, the company employs more than 100 experts in climate and earth sciences, sell-side financial research, earth observation, machine learning, data and technology, engineering, and public policy.