Government Account Executive
- Blockchain Transaction Monitoring
- UK, Remote
- £80,000 to £100,000 Basic (DoE) + OTE + Benefits
- JOB-3853 MCU
Our client is seeking a talented and motivated Account Executive with proven public sector experience to join its team of experts dedicated to combating financial crime and illicit activities within the cryptocurrency space.
The appointed Account Executive will assume responsibility for:
- Leading a strategic expansion into the UK public sector
- Conducting sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers
- Developing client-centric product solutions
- Designing and delivering sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Generating leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, on-site visits, networking and attending industry events
- Maintaining the sales database (reporting sales activity and customer information).
- Closely working alongside other business support groups, including all sales support marketing and technical personnel
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least three years’ proven public sector sales experience in an early-stage SaaS start-up company, ideally within Cybersecurity, GovTech, or related
- Strong relationships in government agencies and law enforcement
- In-depth knowledge of public sector contracts and procurement vehicles
- The ability to work cross-departmentally, taking initiative to complete tasks.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and use time effectively.
- The ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively.
- UK citizenship or right to work.
Our client is a global provider of blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions which enable web3 companies, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent the illicit use of cryptocurrencies.
Committed to providing a robust infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies, the company can offer a competitive remuneration package which, on top of a competitive salary and bonus, comprises:
- Extensive health and wellbeing benefits
- Budget for personal development and professional training
- A supportive feedback-based culture underpinned by respect and integrity.
- Equipment support, for remote and flexible working