- Excavation Projects
- Phoenix, Arizona
- $100,000 to $160,000 + Extensive Benefits.
- JOB-3810 ABA
A proven leader in the earth moving industry is presently looking to expand its team with the appointment of an experienced and technically qualified Geotechnical Engineer.
The successful candidate will work on geotechnical projects across a wide range of industry sectors, from commercial, retail, industrial, residential, healthcare and hospitality projects, through to higher education, public works, flood control, heavy highway, and renewables contracts.
Serving the construction industry for over fifty years, our client has earned an enviable reputation for delivering excavation projects safely, economically and on schedule, and is able to offer a competitive package that encompasses:
- Competitive pay with annual reviews for growth.
- 401K plan with employer match.
- Health & income protection
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Work/life balance and PTO benefits.
- A structured career path with growth and progression opportunities.
- Continued and ongoing training
What the company is looking for in return is:
- At least three years’ working experience as a civil or geotechnical engineer.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- (Ideally) specific experience of soil nails, earth retention, shoring, foundations and/or concrete