FERC Electricity Associate
- Electricity Market Regulation
- Hybrid, Washington DC
- $180,000 to $260,000 (DoE) + Package
- JOB-5153 LPA
The successful candidate will represent clients before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) on a variety of electric energy matters, including rate filings and complaints under FPA, PURPA.
The role will primarily involve the provision of strategic advice to companies seeking to participate in capacity markets, generator interconnection, open access transmission tariffs, and other electric market issues relating to traditional and new energy projects.
- 1 to 3 years of FERC regulatory experience from a nationally recognized law firm or government agency
- Specific work experience in electricity market regulation.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Highly developed organizational, writing, and analytical skills
- Bar membership or eligibility to waive-in.
Our client is an AM100 regulatory/government facing law firm with a collegial and collaborative culture. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation and government-facing matters, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity, equity, and inclusion.