- Highly Competitive Basic + Uncapped OTE
- UK, Leeds, LS1 8EQ
- Full Training + Pension + Benefits
- JOB-1748 JHO
Following a recent move to fantastic new offices in Spring 2023, we now have the space and ambition to double our headcount over the next 18 months. But we need the very best talent to make this happen.. Think you might have what it takes?
As an Executive Recruiter with Verrus, you will undergo a comprehensive training programme designed to develop conscious competence in all areas of the job, the overall objective being to proactively place executive-level candidates in permanent positions and meet or exceed ambitious but realistic billing targets.
With ongoing support and coaching, you will develop a portfolio of clients over time that will generate repeat business in line with the wider objectives of the business.
Communicating effectively with both clients and candidates to place the right professional into the right position and/or business, you will be shown how to manage the full 360-recruitment process from the initial interview right through to offer stage and beyond.
The recruitment industry is a highly competitive one, and your personal earning potential and career progression will therefore be entirely based upon your performance in relation to targets. What we are looking for in applicants therefore includes:
- A degree level of educational attainment and/or previous working experience in a recruitment, sales, telemarketing, business development or outbound customer service environment
- Confident, engaging and articulate interpersonal skills and a bold, dynamic, competitive, and charismatic personality.
- First class written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages advantageous)
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, business acumen and commercial awareness
- Self-motivation, proactivity, tenacity, resilience, backbone and will to win
- Proficiency in the use of LinkedIn and the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple concurrent projects/ campaigns
What we can deliver, in return, includes:
- A competitive basic salary commensurate with your experience, skillset, and potential
- Uncapped earning potential with a transparent commission structure based on ALL billings
- A transparent and collaborative team culture underpinned by the values of trust and integrity
- A comprehensive onboarding process with ongoing training and development
- Clear opportunities to progress through the business as we continue to grow, either in a senior consultant or leadership route
- A fabulous working environment in one of Leeds City Centre’s landmark office buildings
- A rapid selection and assessment process
- Good work/life balance with flexible hours and hybrid working tailored to individuals’ unique requirements.
- Access to cutting edge tools, resources, technology and software platforms.
- Parties, team events, incentive-based trips, and weekends away
- (Qualifying) enrolment within a company-wide perks and discounts platform.
Specialists in identifying unique opportunities for unique individuals, our team of experienced recruiters have a proven track record for proactively delivering game changing senior professionals to an increasingly global client base, principally across the following strategic market sectors:
- Software Solutions
- Private Equity
- Life Science
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Mining & Metals