Environmental Litigation Attorney
- Land-Use Panning
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- $110,000 to $120,000
- JOB-5129 LPA
Our client is presently seeking an attorney with five to six years’ litigation experience in land use planning.
- Zoning, site planning and other local development orders
- Environmental resource permitting (“ERP”) and water use permitting through the various Florida water management districts.
- Endangered Species Act coordination with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Federal NEPA compliance and related administrative and civil litigation, including appeals.
- Five to six years’ environmental litigation experience.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills.
- Prior experience at a regional or national law firm, an outstanding local firm, or a federal or state environmental agency.
- JD Degree from an accredited law school.
- Membership of the Florida Bar.
For more than 25 years our client’s attorneys have helped the individuals, businesses and governments that have shaped Florida’s future. Offering solutions to issues associated with complex local, state, and federal laws and regulations, the firm focuses on the specific, technical, and seemingly ever-changing areas of environmental, land use and governmental law.
Operating from five offices throughout Florida, the firm has just been recognized among the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms® as a Tier 1 national firm in the areas of environmental law, natural resources law, land use and zoning law and environmental litigation, also named one of Law360’s 100 Best Law Firms for Female Attorneys.