Environmental Attorney (Partner Level)
- Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources
- $200,000 to $750,000 (Dependent on Portable Book Size) + Bonus
- JOB-3858 LPA
An established AmLaw 150 firm is currently seeking a partner-level attorney within its environmental, energy and natural resources practice.
Our client is a highly respected national law firm established for around 100 years and employing around 700 attorneys across the US. With a culture that actively supports cross-referral of work between offices and practice groups, the firm was founded on a set of basic values that guide all client engagements and community interactions.
The firm is looking for an individual capable of demonstrating:
- Proven skills and experience in environmental litigation and/or regulatory compliance
- A background in renewable energy, land use / NEPA / CEQA practice or environmental law
- A self-sustaining portable book.
Our client is a financially well managed firm with ambitious and ongoing growth plans, recruiting talented individuals and empowering them to contribute to its rich diversity of legal and industry experience.
Applicants, in return, can expect to benefit from:
- A fast-track route to equity partner.
- Substantial billing rate flexibility, if needed.
- Strong relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Collaborative practices across a national/international platform
- Fantastic opportunities for practice/ firm leadership