Enterprise Account Executive
- Food & Beverage AI Insights
- Remote, Europe
- €70,000 to €100,000 Basic + Commission + Benefits
- JOB-3086 TLE
Proven SaaS sales specialist required with experience in the European food & beverage manufacturing and distribution sector.
The appointed Enterprise Account Executive will work remotely and assume responsibility for:
- Promoting the sales of our client’s leading market research and brand intelligence SaaS platform
- Winning business throughout the European food & beverage manufacturing and distribution sectors
- Establishing relationships with high level individuals (VP / C-suite) in Enterprise companies
- Building and expanding the company’s European market share and brand recognition
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities while consolidating existing client relationships
- Representing the business at marketing / trade events and industry seminars / exhibitions
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A strong new business (‘hunter’) skillset
- A minimum of five years’ sales experience with a SaaS product
- A network of VP and C-suite enterprise contacts among food distribution and/or manufacturers
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English (and ideally at least one other European language)
- A track record of attaining sales quotes (€500,000+)
- A thoughtful, insight-driven, and consultative sales process / approach
Our client is a rapidly expanding and PE-backed company with a cutting-edge market research and consumer intelligence platform that is reshaping the way the global food & beverage sector works.
With significant presence in the United States, and increasing partnerships in Europe, the company’s continued growth – and embracing of diversity – ensures enormous scope for individual employees’ personal advancement and professional career progression.