- Water & Wastewater Projects
- Tempe, Arizona
- $100,000 to $130,000 + Extensive Benefits.
- JOB-5161 PSC
Our client is looking to appoint an Electrical Engineer with at least three years’ electrical and industrial controls engineering experience in the water and wastewater industry.
- Designing low and medium voltage power distribution systems including single- line diagrams, panel schedules, power plans, lighting plans, control schematics, conduit block diagrams, and installation details.
- Working independently and efficiently on small to medium size electrical and control system design projects, and in a team environment with other engineers and designers.
- Reviewing construction shop drawings and requests for information (RFIs)
- Field inspection, start-up and commissioning
- Reviewing and interpreting power system coordination studies.
- Modeling electrical power distribution systems with SKM software.
- Producing EI&C Contract Drawing packages in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in completing electrical engineering calculations, including circuit load summaries, circuit breaker sizing, conduit and wire sizing, voltage drop, and fault current.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and AutoCAD software
- A thorough understanding of the NFPA 70E National Electrical Code
- (Ideally) an ability to read and understand P&IDs and control descriptions.
- Thorough knowledge of NFPA 101 and NFPA 820
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from accredited college required.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) licence, preferably in Arizona.
An Arizona-based engineering and construction management with a staff of more than 100 personnel, our client delivers ethical, reliable, high-quality projects in the water and wastewater sectors. Dedicated to innovation, while sustaining a challenging and rewarding work environment for all employees, the company aims to meeting each employee’s personal and professional expectations, with a fantastic range of benefits including:
- Medical, Vision & Dental Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Section 125 Flexible Benefits Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus